Swami Narayan Tirthaji Maharaj, the youngest disciple of Swami Shankar Purushottam Tirthaji Maharaj, practised Siddhayoga way of life and developed a tradition based on the learning from the service of his Gurudeva, Veda Shastras and Indian culture. His life style was full of devotion, sincerity, dexterity, ingenuity, patience and service. Gurudeva, Swami Narayan Tirthaji Maharaj’s spiritual life, practical experience and method of solving problems of spiritual and materialistic life, were unique. His life was an ideal inspiring and motivating force for the practice of Yoga in its simplest form for the last many decades (approximately half a century) for thousands of men, women and children. It is very necessary to preserve his preachings and joyful memories of his life and use them in our daily life.
Swami Atmananda Tirthaji Maharaj, established Swami Narayan Tirtha Veda-Vidya Sanskriti Charcha Kendra (A Centre for Human Study) in short named as “Tirtha Kendra” on Vasanta Panchami (Vikram Samvat 2059/ 2003 A.D.) to preserve preachings and joyful memories of Swami Narayan Tirthaji Maharaj and practise them in our daily life.
Srimann Narayan/ Guru mantra smaran, Practice of Siddhayoga, Knowledge of Scriptures and Traditions, Togetherness and Service of Humanity.
Our resolve is to set precedent of real karmayoga by offering life in the sacrifice for world peace by means of friendship and love.
1. Simple living and high thinking. For realising God, one has to always practise honesty and high thinking.
2. To follow the Vedic thoughts through balanced and beneficial application of science and technology, so as to bring stability to the present confounded society.
3. Propagation of Rabindra thoughts, for we think that it is Rabindra thoughts that can bring stability to the present unstable society.
4. Humanities means nothing but application of the 26 divine attributes / accomplishments mentioned in the 16th chapter of Gita (abhayam sattvasamsuddhih etc.) in human life.
5. To make education universal and accessible. As a part thereof, Suradhuni Mobile School, i.e. introduction of charaiveti.
6. One who has no reasoning faculty does not deserve to be called a man.
7. Happiness and peace rest in harmony, sorrow and confusion in disharmony – this is the brahmabhavana ‘thought of brahman.’ There is only harmony in Brahman.
8. Nature is our mother. When the mother is protected, she will protect us too.
FOR VISITORS, DISCIPLES AND ASHRAM INMATES
"May our holy Narayan Yatra (The Journey) be a success showered by the blessings of Guruji."
:: CONTACT US ::